Replica site question

There's a pretty detailed thread on here that advises people not to purchase from that site. Mainly the things that are discussed are no email responses, shipment takes months if your lucky enough to get and quality of product.

I personally also had a bad dealing with them as well.

There is this thing on top of the forum page called "search". I should of used that before posting. :0Lighten: but anyway, all info is good to know. I guess i just looked at the price instead of researching it through. Just trying to cut corners in price while going thorugh a divorce. Thanks for the info.

There is this thing on top of the forum page called "search". I should of used that before posting. :0Lighten: but anyway, all info is good to know. I guess i just looked at the price instead of researching it through. Just trying to cut corners in price while going thorugh a divorce. Thanks for the info.

lol....no problem Todd. your best bet is to contact someone on here....theres a few builders that will definitely work with you on pricing and will ship you a great product.

if its an E11 your after,in my opinion you cant beat "doopydoos" for a kit.

plus if you want to save money,i think £40 is a really good deal and there pretty accurate!

they also do a DLT 19(MG34).i believe thats £140 but it comes fully built.

ive only seen pics of those but they look really nice!

if you want more info on them Rolfs your man to speak to,as he owns one(or maybe 2 or 3 haha,kidding Rolf) :thumbsup: