Bad news

Rolf

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear this man I understand the pain of divorce i went through @#$% myself and custody battles the whole shabang still trying to dig my way out of that whole mine left me when i was deployed and i came to a #$%^storm ended up spending my whole life savings on lawyers fees and court costs but I managed to get joint custody with my ex wife only me and her had an agreement it was her parents that dragged us through the mud trying to steal custody of our son telling the court that we were unfit parents but we won and my son is slowly progressing from the psychological damage they caused him. So hang in their my friend if you ever need a person to talk to I am here for ya

Good luck Bro, although I know you will win the case and little Sylvester will stay with you, cause that is the best option for him.

I know you will stand up for your and your son's right!

And we will be here supporting you! Sandy brotherhood!

best wishes and vibes from here!

Saludos!

sorry to hear this man I understand the pain of divorce i went through @#$% myself and custody battles the whole shabang still trying to dig my way out of that whole mine left me when i was deployed and i came to a #$%^storm ended up spending my whole life savings on lawyers fees and court costs but I managed to get joint custody with my ex wife only me and her had an agreement it was her parents that dragged us through the mud trying to steal custody of our son telling the court that we were unfit parents but we won and my son is slowly progressing from the psychological damage they caused him. So hang in their my friend if you ever need a person to talk to I am here for ya

Thanks for being there bro, i feel your pain as well. I have been hit hard before, but never this hard where i got my small son in the fire as well.

Same story here, my ex wife also have sick family on her side pushing her or inspire her to put me and my son through this **** period for over 2 years now.

Hang in there as there are nothing more important then our kid´s on planet earth.

Hugs

Good luck Bro, although I know you will win the case and little Sylvester will stay with you, cause that is the best option for him.

I know you will stand up for your and your son's right!

And we will be here supporting you! Sandy brotherhood!

best wishes and vibes from here!

Saludos!

Thanks for being there bro, i´m also sure nothing will happen here, but the thinking of it if it dos are no fun to live whit.

But she have put me in the state government child laws for many times, and they have been on my side since day one.

Now she try a court case as they are above the state government child laws, but work together. So i strongly doubt they will go against there own crew here, and take my son away from me. You normal only move a child´s address if there are drugs, violence in the home, going to jail etc.

And all i have done is to give my life to my son, and being there 100% each day for him.

Looking at what she have done... she have no case, and i guess she will get a real hard time in the court room that day.

Thanks for posting and the support brother. I hope the day will come, where i get peace from her.

The crazy thing is, it was her there left us, and her there keeps making drama, where i just want to move on.

One thing the court will look at, is we have been going through some government meetings trying to work better together for our son´s sake/future.

On our last 3 hours meeting whit them, she promise me peace and all will be good from now. But it was all a big lie up in all our faces, my face and the government there. Because even before we was there she have made the court case against me, and just lie cold in 3 hours to all our faces. I´m in shock over the person she have turn into, and i know the court will not look gently at this.