Bad news

Rolf

Hi brotherhood, as most of you know i have been through a hard divorce over the last 2 years whit non stop family court cases.

My ex wife have pulled me and my son through sick and twisted cases about every third month for over 2 years.

Over the last 6 month, there have been a few cases as well.

I have just been going through a hard period whit her, trying to talk some sense into her head through conflict meetings.

Only 3 weeks ago we finish our conflict meetings, where she promise me/us there to stop her wars on us hurting our child, and we had to work better together our son´s sake.

Well yesterday i got a phone call, that she had made a new court case against me, trying to take my son away from me.

By that she brake all the deals we made whit the danish family state of child laws, the deal whit our nursery, and our conflict meetings.

She´s still a big mess, and do not even own her own home, so do think she can win the court case and take my son away from me.

As i have been taken care of him since he got born, for over 3 years now flawless, been there for him 100%, while she have done one mistake after the other again and again.

The reason i post this is, its takes a lot of my time being there for my son, plus getting ready for a new court case.

Thats also why it took me 6 month to build my RS Sandtrooper.

Well enough about all that, i will still be around here like i all ways have.

I still have a RS Stormtrooper to build here, and DoopyDoo DLT-19 as well...

I have won all other cases so far, so i´m pretty sure i will win this one here as well as the government got my back so far.

As they do not give you the rights over a baby child, and then let the child be whit you for 3 years.

And because she like to have the rights now, they take the child away from its home.

Hugs from here, long live the M.E.P.D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have followed your treads Good and bade, and no she dosent stand a chance in courth, and one more thing you Can count on my support. Longe live the bande off M.E.P.D brothers that stetches beone oure hobby. Rolf you are a fighter and sergent of arms and a Good father YOU CAN DO IT...

Just want to second what everyone has said!

Unfortunatley not everyone in this world is as kind and considerate as all our brothers here!

Keep us all imformed of everything that you want to share and we will make sure were with you all the way!

Good luck and long may you reign as seargant at arms!

Long live the m.e.p.d.!!!:-)

I have not been on the boards long but Rolf you definitely have my support! I to am a father and it takes a special man to be a dad! Keep your chin up and know we are behind you all the way. MEPD Brothers!!! :td: :td: :td:

Oooh dude...

that's fu..ing to hear this bulls.h.i.t news :mad:

What's going on with this woman?!?!?! Why she do this?!?!?!?

She knows what she's doing her son?.....

I'm lost for words.

All the best for you and your son.......!!

:( Sorry to hear this bro, keep you head up. the courts have said before your the better parent for your boy. i dont see why they would change it now. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your son bro.

Thanks for your support bro´s.

I will keep my chin up, and i will fight for my son´s sake to the end no matter what i will be there for him 100% all the way.

As you also have post, they choose me for over 2 years ago, and nothing have change since there only for the better for me and my son.

They say there shall be major reasons, before they force a child away to another parent away from the child´s home.

And i have giving my life to him, being there for him 24/7 so i doubt she get any thing out of this, as she still a mesh in every way sadly.

Heres a pic of the court:

Posted Image

Been through the divorce "process" myself and my thoughts are with you bro'. Stay strong for your kid and have faith that all will go as you hope. Mr and Mrs f0xtroopers prayers are with you.

Jeez! She seriously needs a doctor. Dont the courts see that by now? Good luck bro. You will be fine, but I feel real bad for your boy having to go through all this mess again and again. ugh...

Oh man, so sorry to hear about this. I really thought she had gotten some sense knocked into her head by now. A real **** shame she cannot see what it is doing to her kid - she clearly doesn't have his best interest in heart, but only does this for selfish reasons.

Keep going strong.

Thanks for the back up bro´s, i value it a lot.

I´m ok here and hold my head up high, and be there 100% for my son each day.

I will try not to think much about all this, and my twisted psycho meshed up ex.

Sadly she have done these mind twisted actions for so long, i guess my son and i just have to life whit it through life.

I just hope one day, she have reach the limits for what the society will pay for, as she get all this for free from them, as she have a low income.

What can i say, she´s a sad person whit no sense to her.

Thanks bro, i have talked whit the state family laws, the nursery, the family center of conflict meetings, and they are all in shock over her actions here.

I have also found a good lawyer today, so i getting ready for combat here.

Good luck Bro been in the same situation,as you said hold your head up high and walk proud your son comes first,your ex will make more mistakes and this will mount up and go against her if she continues with the unwarranted conduct.Towards you and your son hope all works out for you Bro.

Thanks for the back up bro´s.

Even i can´t see she got any case, and therefor no chance for taking my son away and destroy him and me.

Its still a bit stressful she keeps on trying, lucky i got endless pages written down of how bad she takes care of him.

Won all cases so far for over 2 years now, been taken care of him flawless since he got born.

I own a nice home just by he´s care taker place, coming school, he´s friends lives here, got a education as a social care taker working whit kid´s/adults etc etc...

She do not own a home, no education, lost all cases by her personality.

I just hope the system will soon help me and my son, and take this twisted person away, so we can enjoy our life together in peace.

I will keep you updated on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I am always around to back you up bro'.. :yes:

Thanks bro, i hope one day me and my son can live in peace, and my sick ex will then be ready to move on, sadly she´s still twisted, maybe we just have to accept she´s what she is, and hope one day the government will have enough of her, and help me and my son to close her down for good.