The dirty job...

Rolf

Many good points made here... and as much as we might be into this, we are derailing the thread. So, lets keep it on topic.

One final say on my side... you can reply and lets keep it there... if we wish to go on, maybe we can start a new thread.

Is that ok?

So, Rio, Just to make it clear, and as Deployment Officer, mine, our and the Legion official Stand is somewhere around:

"We do want to encourage our members to enjoy the SW experience through building professional SW costumes based on the bad guys. Not only cause this is a costuming club, but the unofficial official one. We are the favorite club of GL, and just like Spider Man, with that great power comes a big responsibility."

Now, that is to get you in, and to attend formal and canon events. There will also be a lot of non formal or non canon events where you might aswel attend in a pink sandtrooper costume (like a trooper on the Japanese Garrison) or dressed up as a TD in Tusken disguise... even it if is not screen accurate, and still represent the 501st. It is all in the Legion Charter.

But you must understand that to be part of the club, you do need at least two things: Be 18 years old or older, and own a professional SW villian costume. That means, no personal interpretations other than what the wear and tear of the real character could have, or difference in supplies, parts, gadgets or makes.

Once in, the world is yours... just know where to wear what.

Hope that clears this up bro!

And, no offense taken at all. We all are here to make it better more fun, enjoy and share.

Rolf is probably the most passionate Sandtrooper in the world when coming to TD accuracy, and he takes a lot of prie on his excellent armor skills and builds ... and we love him for that. There are many guys as yourself that are passionate about making it more personal, and we love them too. We all learn from others experience and love being TDs and brothers in arms!

So, please, dont feel like we are pointing our finger at you... we understand your face even if not seeing it, cause probably, it is the face of a guy who loves building armor and being a Sandrooper!

Saludos

Juan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for putting the flames out, even if they were only coals. Lets not start a forrest fire, lol. Oh and I would like to have a new thread open up about this type of stuff. Like maybe a discussion thread about approvable and non-approvable things where we can share ideas, pictures etc. I think that would be nice. It would help starting out guys know that they can still have fun with some minor modifications here and there. Sorry for Hi-jacking the thread too. I know that is a big no no. So lets end this on a good note by saying.

Nice Sandy there Rolf! You are an amazing person! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for putting the flames out, even if they were only coals. Lets not start a forrest fire, lol. Oh and I would like to have a new thread open up about this type of stuff. Like maybe a discussion thread about approvable and non-approvable things where we can share ideas, pictures etc. I think that would be nice. It would help starting out guys know that they can still have fun with some minor modifications here and there. Sorry for Hi-jacking the thread too. I know that is a big no no. So lets end this on a good note by saying.

Nice Sandy there Rolf! You are an amazing person! :thumbsup:

Here you go!

NEW THREAD

:)

Now back on topic!

Saludos.

• 2 months later...

awesome work as always rolf ! nice to see you are using raw umber too bro :thumbsup:

76' ALL THE WAY ! :salute:

Its perfect, and give you the right oil ANH look, light brown for a thin layer, up to the darker brown going thicker, works perfect :thumbsup: