WOF MG 15 templates here

http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/bondedhawk/Sandtrooper/

Here are Alan's drawings.

I have been trying to do my homework and have a question. Can anyone direct me to Wizardodflight's scope plans for the MG 15? I have been to several sites, including tdh and blasterbuilders. Hopefully I just didnt overlook it. I have found his rifle plans and the singlepoint scope, but I cant find the Sniper or the Snooper. Or does someone have measurements I can use?

Thanks

BH

No. I ended up writing Alan. He will be offline til after the 10th, then he is supposed to send me the two drawings. He doesnt appear to have a problem posting and sharing, I will foreward them to you. I will double check with him first though.

BH

• 3 weeks later...

Alan has given me pdf copies of his scope drawings and has given permission to share them. I wont be around a real computer to upload for a few days. I only have a photobucket account. Do they host pdf files?

BH

Alan was kind enough to send gif and pdf files. The only problem is I cant find the pdf ones in the email. They were there two days ago. I recently switched to Chrome and still am learning parts of it. When I find them, Ill post them. Here is WOF'S drawings.

http://s723.photobuc...wk/Sandtrooper/

Alan does good work. He also has good templates for Fett armor. I just noticwd I didnt add the singlepoint scope. Ill add that tomorrow and Ill see if I cant get the drawings bigger. I saved them too small to photobucket.

• 3 weeks later...