Deployable vacformed guns?

So, I'm getting ready to request deployment, and the rest of my gear is all set. I have on hand a DLT-19 and a T-21 that I believe are spruced-up Cushmans -- they're lightweight, can take a beating, and are perfect for trooping. I'm not keen on buying a different gun, so I'd like to make these work, if I can.

Are these guns missing details? Is it going to be impossible to make them accurate enough for Police Officer? Are they good to go?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey brother they look good enough for deployment from what I can tell. I'd probably submit with your t21. Eventually you'll want to get another blaster that will hold up for trooping. Good luck man

Yeah... the do look like a good starting point for deployment.

I would, anyway, rework the paintjob to make them look more metal.

It is a good base that can be made look great. Specially the T21.

The MG34 does need a little more mods to make it up to standard. For example, the T-track looks off.

I would cutt off the main cannon shaft, and replace it with PVC, then place the front end to it and the tripod... add new t-tracks and give it a more realistic paintjob.

They both lack a couple of details/parts but they dont look too bad.

:)

Saludos.

Hey brother they look good enough for deployment from what I can tell. I'd probably submit with your t21. Eventually you'll want to get another blaster that will hold up for trooping. Good luck man

Thanks! I like the DLT-19 for trooping especially because it's so lightweight.

Yeah... the do look like a good starting point for deployment.

I would, anyway, rework the paintjob to make them look more metal.

It is a good base that can be made look great. Specially the T21.

The MG34 does need a little more mods to make it up to standard. For example, the T-track looks off.

I would cutt off the main cannon shaft, and replace it with PVC, then place the front end to it and the tripod... add new t-tracks and give it a more realistic paintjob.

They both lack a couple of details/parts but they dont look too bad.

:)

Saludos.

Thanks for the tips... I live in a small apartment with no access to powertools, so some of those mods might be a bit beyond me. But the goal is to get deployed, so I'll see what I can do.

Hey Ryss,

Just wondering, Did you buy those directly from Cushmans? If so, how long did it take to get? Thnaks in advance.

Patrick

Nope, got them thirdhand from garrison buddies. Can't help you there, sorry...

Thanks for the tips... I live in a small apartment with no access to powertools, so some of those mods might be a bit beyond me. But the goal is to get deployed, so I'll see what I can do.

Hey man... I live in a small appartment and only have manual tools and a dremel. Even if many things seem too difficult, they are not so... I have seen this kind of blasters before and think you could get it done with a small saw, like the ones mounted on a "bow" to cut off piping, not the ones for wood, some E6000, bondo, sandpaper and paint (and T track and wire of course).

Really, it is not as difficult as it seems.

Just think of how to make this in a simple way, no need for powerful or fancy tools. Just imagination and some commitment!

Hope it helps!

Saludos

hmm one more point to note... small point but umm yea it really stood out to me on your DLT-19.

The placement of the sling swivel is incorrect, there's no rear stock swivel on a MG-34 it is instead located just below your pistol grip, look closely & you'll see on the end of the grip a triangle type looking thingy, sorry for the bad description hehe.

Anyway this wld or should just have a hole drilled through it as the MG-34 sling has one end of the sling with a hook type fixture that wld go between the bipod legs & the other end of the sling has a square type closer to go through the pistol grip not that we ever saw a DLT with a sling but I do have one ;)

[Edit] Sorry not being to picky lol... but just slide your sling on your T-21 down past that lip on your barrel. It's a bit high where you have it in a pix & could slide off. This will ofc make your sling longer but just re-adjust your sling on itself & you'll be good to go.

jAG