Reward Scheme

nick.black

Dear Command Staff and fellow users,

I have seen on BikerScout.net and The Jolly Roger Squadron how they have a reward scheme for members for trooping under their detachment banner (so to speak). Just saw BSNs Bronze/Silver/Gold system and wondered if something similar could be adopted here to spread the brotherhood of trooping for the MEPD and rewarding those who do so.

Instead of Bronze/Silver/Gold I was thinking we could maybe use the common MEPD colour scheme of BlackPauldron/WhitePauldron/OrangePauldron Awards to recognise the achievement of tallying up troops as a deployed MEPD Police Officer. Perhaps later if not at first we could then come up with a patch or a pin badge to recognise those achievements and a forum rank/banner.

I think BSN use 10 troops for Bronze, 50 troops for Silver and 100 troops for Gold. We could do something similar, start it retrospectively from the beginning of this year, or start it next January and make MEPD Police Officers post up pics of their troops to prove their service record. A Command Staff member could be involved in vetting or awarding these awards (**** I'd do it if no-one on command staff wanted to!) and making sure no-one cheated.

Just an idea for something I think would be really cool.

Nick

Yes! That would be great. We do this on the SLD forums. It's also great for keeping track of all your events.

As far as proof of past events, as long as you had a photo and info, we were able to count 'em.

• 2 weeks later...