Pouches: A 'how to' story

I am wondering how many would be interested in a step by step 'how to' in how I made my pouches including a print out of the patterns I use. I am just unable to really make these right now. I have very few options for working on the pouches right now and non of them are any good. I still have some leather left so my thought is to document a step by step instruction manual and post it on the forums for free. I am even willing to post the item number for the parts I get from the leather store for those who would need to order such items, or I can sell smaller quantities of my current stock. If you think you would be interested, post below. It will take me a few days to get the patterns digitized and a few days to document making the pouch once I see the interest.

yep, very interested. got already the small spanish pouches, a canvas mp40 and a slightly inaccurate mp40 leather pouch. got still some time to build my RS suit up so would be very nice to get a tut to make some nice pouches myself. would be really great if you would take it on :)

greetings Kevin

Gosh yes Brady absolutely. It seems there is a huge buzz around about pouches at the moment and this would go a long way to making alot of people happy. It would be great to know what type of leather you use as well as dyes and tools like you said. Please do go ahead and do this if you have time to.

Nick

okay, so there is 'some' interest in this. give me a week or two and I hope to be able to get something going for you all. I will try to post all the materials used, including the type of leather.

Awesome!

This will help lots of troopers in need of pouches and will be a great plus to our Detachment TD knoewledge.

About something else, if by any chance you've got an extra roadblock pouch left I would be very interested!

Saludos.

Juan

• 5 weeks later...