Acceptable Pouches?

fabulous!!! I suppose I can relocate the small pouch with no problem. I am assuming that you mean it must be lowered a bit to match up with the bottom of the larger pouches. I'm good Juan! Really stoked to get my armor finished and weathered so I can submit for membership. I just got my pauldron ordered from Trooper 1 so this is moving in the right direction.

Ya that makes sense. Just tighten it up so it sits closer to the outside pouch. I can do that! Gonna order them tomorrow. Need two for the belt and then the shoulder pouches. So I only have to tighten up just the one pouch. :thumbsup:

Just ordered pouches from IMA's they come in a set. I noticed that the pouches for the belt are of a different design than what is offered in the set from IMA will the three pouch from IMA be acceptable and approvable? The link for the pouches is:

http://www.ima-usa.com/german-mp-40-magazine-pouch-set-wwii-green.html

here is the pouch I ordered and reeived today from http://www.ima-usa.c...wwii-green.html

post-4983-0-81771300-1337730688_thumb.jp

I still have to paint it black but from the reference pics I have seen this matches requirements.

One of the best pouches in a long time, and top cheap as well. looks like the one i got here, only mine was a bit more sandy green canvas a like in the tone :thumbsup: