DLT-19 Colour

Well... the main body should be black or black washed metal. The stock is not wood but bakelite so it is some sort of dark brownish-redish color.

Not 100% sure of the actual color of the screen used waepons.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

dont qoute me on this as ive never scratch built one,others will chime in im sure but thats what i would start with! :thumbsup:

Yeah...

Me too...

Specially since I am not 100% that what I wrote means what I wanted to say.

English!! ;)

Saludos

hey steven,

didnt realise inconaclasta had chimed in before me,shows i must be learning something!

just wondered what templates and tutorial your using for this build as im always interested whats

out there! :thumbsup:

Hey Marcus...

LOL!

It is really cool when everyone on the community helps others.

That is why I like this place so much!!!

Saludos.

PS. Its funny, I dont think I've been called inconoclasta that many times here. :) Most people either write iconoclasta_88 or just Juan. No problem at all. My friends from college call me like that. ;)

hey steven,

didnt realise inconaclasta had chimed in before me,shows i must be learning something!

just wondered what templates and tutorial your using for this build as im always interested whats

out there! :thumbsup:

Not started anything yet, Just wanted to check up before I purchase and did it bright blue :thumbsup:

Any recommendations for the best place to obtain one ? I see Doopys (out of stock) and Hyperfirm (USA)...any others ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...