Has anyone bought the trooperbay pack?

Sandwatcher

I'd say get one from Dirty Boy or Quartermaster.

Theirs are assembled, and AWESOME.

My 2¢

I concur, can't go wrong with these two. A lot of time went into making these accurate, and they make them for the right reason! To give you the most accurate pack they can.

remember with trooperbay pack parts you dont get all the stuff you need for a build,just the basics,you still have to resource the frame,straps and other things depending on the trooper your going for!

so that being said id agree with everyone else,there both amazing pack makers that are accurate and priced really well!! :thumbsup:

My Dirty Boy pack arrived the other day. It will be fun to put together and looks awesome. Knowing it came from a SWAT member made we feel safe about its accuracy, oh and everyone on here saying how fantastic they are :D Everything there to assemble as well was a huge +

I have a Quartermaster pack and they are really sturdy built, a real plus for me who dont have a car and have to put everything in bags that I carry with me all the time. Great stuff! Mine can even be split in two for easier transportation

Thanks for the props guys. You know Rick and I do our best to keep you geared up.

Hey Rick, take care of him if he needs one. I have a waiting list as long as my arm and it would be at least 6-8 weeks before I could get to him.

Thanks for the props guys. You know Rick and I do our best to keep you geared up.

Hey Rick, take care of him if he needs one. I have a waiting list as long as my arm and it would be at least 6-8 weeks before I could get to him.

thanks John....Im running about 10 day turn around right now

Thanks guys,

Mike seems to be the only who can ship his products overseas 'cause it's very difficult to find in Brazil some items or people who can build them. I've ordered the siphon from Gordonator too. Waiting arrive...

Thanks guys,

Mike seems to be the only who can ship his products overseas 'cause it's very difficult to find in Brazil some items or people who can build them. I've ordered the siphon from Gordonator too. Waiting arrive...

Overseas is no problem for Q or myself

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...