MP40 Pouches

Yeah, if you cant find one on line, your best bet is to wait for a run to start here.

And they will be more accurate to what we see on screen, since screen used were made for the movie (as far as we know) and not real ammo pouches.

Saludos.

I just bought some MP40 pouches for my Heavy Weapon Trooper from Epic Militaria. They are leather and seem to be well made and their service is great, would need some weathering for a TD though, you get both the pouches pictured for the price.

Where are you based ? I bought this Norwegian MP38/40 pouch from a Danish site which I can't remember the name of right now but can find out if you like'em:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Obviously you'd need to do some adjustments to make'em screen accurate etc

I ordered the same ones as Kade from the same place. There's also a Chinese website with the same product but Epic Militaria is based in the Uk, so who am I gona trust?) They are a very good quality and the tool pouch is removable and can be moved to one of the side pouches or left off entirely. I had them shipped to the US too and the whole order came to $70. The Chinese site was cheaper I think but last time I ordered something from China it took 8 weeks to get to me.

I have to say though, those ones from the Danish site look far closer to the screen used ones. Wish I'd known about them before!

• 6 months later...