Anyone bought a backpack from this guy?

chuckrick

yes, is very easy really doing one by yourself.. and cheaper than those 139 something

anyone from here can help you just look arround and read the posts there is all you really need, and many of us have tutorials on how to make it

.. and cheaper than those 139 something

yeh, but it's 139 Canadian! What is that in real money, about $23.95?

I kid. I'm a kidder.

hehehehe LOL

hey wait a second... in MExican Pesos is like $240.50 !!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey, I am "that guy"

And I agree with the others, try to build one yourself first, thats half the fun! But I offer these packs as an economical way for troopers who have neither the time or ability or tools or whatever to get themselves started. I have sold many packs to 501st members all over the globe with 100% satisfaction!

I enjoy making these packs and am certainly not doing it for the money, we all know how much time it takes to make props. This is my hobby and I enjoy doing it.

TD8828 aka Multimediamayhem on Ebay

I offer these packs as an economical way for troopers who have neither the time or ability or tools or whatever to get themselves started.

And I think that it's great that you offer this alternative. While I wholeheartedly agree that the pack is the one item that every TD should at some point make for themselves, it's a great way to kick-start the journey to the dirt-side for those finding themselves free-time deprived.

do you sell the pack in parts or only whole packs?

think shipping is much cheaper to europe

and everyone could do his own modifications

Right now I just do whole packs but when I get some time I may try to do a kit form for those of you in Europe who cannot find some of the parts and still want to do some assembly and painting.

It would go together like a model kit with all the pieces pre-drilled, all you would have to do is put the pieces together and paint it. I'm not sure if the postage would be cheaper or not, i'd have to investigate futher.

I'll post when I have something.

• 3 months later...