Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'AM TK to TD'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Announcements
    • Announcements
    • MEPD Newsletters
  • MEPD Recruitment
    • MEPD Police Officer Program
    • MEPD S.W.A.T. Program
    • Ambassador/Armorer Program
  • The Mos Eisley Police Department
    • The Barracks
    • Tours of Duty
    • MEPD.net Feedback
    • Off Topic Cantina
  • Core Sandtrooper Elements
    • Pouches, Pauldrons, and other Accessories
    • Weathering
    • Sandtrooper Electronics
  • Sandtrooper Weaponry
    • T-21, DLT-19, RT-97c Heavy Blasters
    • E-11 and Bapty Blasters
  • Mos Eisley Sandtroopers
    • Sandtrooper Armor
    • Field Backpack
    • Special Edition Armor
    • Special Edition Field Backpack
  • Jedha City Sandtroopers
    • Rogue One Sandtrooper Armor
    • Jedha Sandtrooper Field Pack
    • Crystal Patrol Field Pack
    • Rogue One Blasters
  • Sullust Magma Troopers
    • Battlefront Magma Trooper Armor
    • Battlefront Magma Trooper Field Pack
  • Mimban Trooper
    • Mimban Trooper Armor
    • Mimban Trooper Field Pack
    • Mimban Trooper Blasters

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Facebook


Instagram


Twitter


Snapchat


Website


Skype


AIM


MSN


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Shipping Info


Interests


Name


Location


Spam Check


501st ID


Garrison

Found 1 result

  1. Some weeks ago I decided that my AM TK was to clean and needed to be dirty. So I did some research on this forum and started the transformation. First thing to do was remove all the pieces from the TK which are not on the TD, knee plate, drop boxes, holster and the decals from the helmet. I then attached the proper diamond knee plate that came with the kit. To do this I attached a piece of abs cut to size to the back of the plate then riveted it to the shin. The weathering process was the next thing to do. I did some more research on this forum on how to do this and proceeded to weather the armour starting from the bottom and working my way up. By starting at the bottom if i applied to much to the shins and boots it wouldn't really matter as these parts are the closest to the ground and expect to be dirtier. The higher up the armour I go the lighter the the weathering should become.
×
×
  • Create New...