Jump to content

Two_squirrels

Sandtrooper
  • Content Count

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Two_squirrels last won the day on July 21

Two_squirrels had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

6 Cadet Rated

About Two_squirrels

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Name
    Adam

Previous Fields

  • 501st ID
    81412
  • Garrison
    Starkiller Garrison

Recent Profile Visitors

344 profile views
  1. Good luck on the build! Excited to follow along
  2. Hi everyone! I recently acquired a built TD (Anovos). I need to do some fitting/adjustments to get it ready for approval. I was thinking about dewback riders: has anyone created this costume/sought approval? I am very interested in the staff that is carried by the riders. Has anyone built one of these? I have another costume where i could use the staff, so it would be a win/win. Thanks!
  3. Bump on this. Was planning to submit my Mimban for PO, this post has a lot of great information!
  4. Hi! Recent approval requesting access. https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=34399
  5. Yep! 850 kit. And yes to the plash and bandolier. Both are weathered as well. Need to find some foam to fill the bandolier
  6. Hey everyone, This summer, I decided to make a pivot to Mimban (from Jedha TD). Armor is fitting well, I started weathering this weekend. Last step is to fit the belt: the abs strips are very stiff, so I need to heat them and shape them so the belt doesn't keep popping open. Pre-mud
  7. Need another (smaller) batch of polyflex to fill some low spots in the gap, but shaping up nice. Palm sander made quick work of this. Polyflex users...any recommendations to prime before painting?
  8. Hardest part so far have been the thighs. I think i am on the right track, though... I have large thighs, i guess. needed to make room, used shims/cover strips to my advantage in the front. I will use a shim/polyflex at the bottom to bridge the gap of the left thigh. The right is a little more tricky. This one needs to be butt joined, but again, i needed to make space. I used shims to make the gap, and added a small extra shim at the top to give me a surface to apply polyflex, and eventually shape the top to match the CRL. Was chatting on the 850 FB group about this modification, but haven't received any feedback. Photo before the cover strip. I also added some shims at the bottom, will apply polyflex here to bridge the gap/fill as well.
  9. Hi Everyone, I am working my way through my first armor build: 850 AW kit, heading towards Jedha TD. Bunch of photos of my progress (mostly with my DLT-19 / Happy Trooper build). I will add more as I finish assembly, you can view them here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5R9GsisYmN6jGmHR6 Thank you in advance for the feedback and advice.
×
×
  • Create New...