Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Wook1138 last won the day on June 5 2019

Wook1138 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

49 Corporal Rated

About Wook1138

  • Rank

  • Birthday April 28

Profile Information

  • Deployed
  • Name
  • Location

Previous Fields

  • 501st ID
  • Garrison

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I had to look at the detachment CRLs to see what the heck you were talking about.
  2. Welcome to the MEPD. I did a sandy with an AP kit. I love it. Dirty is awesome! I highly recommend it.
  3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Here you go... the s-trim is more accurate. I got mine from trooperbay.com. In my build, I sort of went crazy with the helmet... you’ll want to skip ahead a bit to the actual armour building.
  5. I have two AP kits. One TK and one TD. Love them. Mark is very good to deal with as well. I have a build thread if you want to check the kit out in detail.
  6. So, something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile. The plan is still to try for SWAT at some point. But first, I wanted to try and take pictures of the armour and compare to various screen shots to see where improvements were needed. I wanted to get the lighting and quality of the images to match the reference material. So, without going crazy in photoshop, I quickly did up the following pics. The armour is on a mannequin. Garindan scene. I’m pasted in on the right over Garindan. This image was tough to compare as the original has been processed a lot. Cantina scene. Helmet reference. I’m on the left. Docking bay. I’m on the right. I definitely see some differences even with the quick compare. Anyway, it was a fun experiment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. That's a bummer - but, you can fix that. Don't go buying new parts yet. You will need to remove the screw (of course), glue a piece of scrap plastic to the backside (re-drill hole for screw), and then use ABS paste to fill in the gap on the front. The area with the ABS paste will need to be sanded and re-weathered. Some people will actually use a bit of thin cloth with glue or resin before gluing on the scrap piece of plastic to reinforce the cracked area - you only really need this if you have tears propagating out from the broken area. If you have any questions on any of the above, let me know. There are tutorials out there for this sort of patch work. Good luck.
  8. You're welcome.! Yeah, the chest brackets are a bit larger than the other, hidden brackets. The other ones are about 1-3/4".
  9. My brackets are 2-3/8" wide (or at least that is how far apart the screw centers are). As far as where they are placed along the return edge - I do have measurements in my build, I just don't recall off hand what they were.
  10. Glad to hear you are going for PO! For the shoulder strap - you will want heavy duty white elastic. 2" wide. Brackets are not required - only the screws for the outer appearance. Good luck on your build!
  11. Got this beauty in the mail yesterday. And this! Being a TD is awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Create New...