Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 12/17/2021 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    Pictures were taken at a 70th Explorers Garrison armor party by Christopher Moody (TK-394), @chrismoody394
  2. 2 points
    Hey Folks, finished my backpack during the last few weeks. Thanks to the help of the fantastic videos of mikelbrierly Also a big shoutout to the pack that Crashman delivered. Very pleased with it. These are the results:
  3. 2 points
    Built by Manuel Cruz TD5823 MEPD deployed Southern California Garrison Route 66 Patrol
  4. 1 point
    Hi my name is Jeff and I’m from Sydney Australia I have been a member of the 501st since 2019 and am a approved tie pilot ,AT -ST , imperial gunner and a few others I have had a Walt’s TK kit sitting in a box since 2019 and decided recently I wanted to do a Sandy one of my garrison members who is a Sandy as well has given me a lot of the bits and pieces to make the back pack I am looking forward on hitting the sand dunes thanks for having me
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. 1 point
    Greetings to all Ok excuse Good morning I request access to see the content of the official merchandise of the detachment. TD 10411 Viper https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=16423&costumeID=2
  8. 1 point
    Name: Gabriel Perez Arce 501st. TD ID: TD-4455 LOGIN NAME: tk4455 Garrison: Garrison Mexico EMAIL: gabevan@hotmail.com LINK: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymem ... serID=4675 I have just bought my ANH helmet but I even do not obtain the stickers
  9. 1 point
    Hi Chris, welcome to the sandpit! The UKG has some of the greatest sandies around, try getting into contact with Britpatrol, those guys also inspired me to build my sandie. Have fun building your armor, looking forward to seeing your progress.
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
    I built this pack for a friend. The Parts are from RWA-Creations. More pics, less text ... Inner Part of a real Shires ... just for fun: Selfmade Shotgunshells (Capacitors):
  12. 1 point
    ...and the results on the backpack...
  13. 1 point
    Right, I've added the watermarks, and the .STL files are for all MEPD users to enjoy. My only request is if you do print them for your builds, you mention its the DKK version :-) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18XEirIOF7_ko5r1ddABS2FAke36J-P0z?usp=sharing All the parts for the radio, plus a bottle and bottle neck that allows for a captive nut, so it can be screwed in, and finally, a Radar Dish mount for the 15cm/5inch Dish (the 800 Lid, not the 874) Any questions, feel free to ask. Cheers, DKK Hollywood
  14. 1 point
    Thank you Roger and Vincent for the kind words! Roger, I know, I´m such a nerd, I can´t believe it myself... and I´m proud of it. As you were asking for my source of the pleather, got it from ebay, am quite happy with it as it´s only subtly structured. https://www.ebay.de/itm/Automobil-Kunstleder-Meterware-Sitzbezug-Polsterstoff-in-schwarz-150-cm-Breite/372665484347?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=641449882023&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648 I put on the remaining stickers, assembled it and before weathering, I used Microsoft word to replicate the "220V" sticker and the "WARNING" sticker. original: mine: I just messed around with it until it looked about right, printed them and put a layer of self-adhesive film on top, so it would survive the following weathering. I tried to get the "MIC" and "EAR" stamps on the pleather surround as well but it didn´t work out as planned, so I´m not completely happy with this particular detail. This is what it looks like on Tony´s original: I decided against the techniques I regularly use for weathering, which is watered down black and earth acrylic paint dabbed off with paper towels and used some kind of sponge my wife uses to clean her leather winter boots and refresh the black colour. I just used it as it was and didn´t apply any more shoe polish. I wanted to achieve just a subtle used and greasy effect and I´m happy with it. Finally, for the first time ever, I have used fuller´s earth to do the weathering and while I would never use it on armor, it worked just fine on the radio, making it look dusty and old. And here´s the finished project: And now it´s on display with some of my favourite stuff... maybe one day I will attach it to a pack for some time. That would just add to the realism of having a screen-used radio... with even more holes in the back cover. Cheers mates
  15. 1 point
    Here is a comparison of the NGT 12ft float master (top) against the the Avanti Precision X (bottom) The NGT is overall a little wider diameter and the line guides are slightly out. The tip has been cut off from my Avanti already hence why the end is missing. The whipping on the NGT is gold instead of red and the eyes are a different diameter but overall a good substitute rod for the antenna.
  16. 1 point
  • Create New...